Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tea with Tim See

Tim See mug (Well, it doesn't have a handle, but I am using it as a mug) I bought at his Earthworks workshop on Sunday, April 10 at SCAA.

This is one of Tim's robots, facing out.  I'm not sure what it is planning, but i am sure it will be interesting.  As in, "May you always live in interesting times!"


I took lots of photos before my battery ran out.  I will be sorting and posting them as I get to them.

Meanwhile, it is finally spring (toes crossed) and things are beginning to grow!

As always, thanks for stopping by......*s*

4 comments:

  1. He's definitely mischievious (or mischievous as the spellcheck wants me to say)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb....Spellcheck certainly has some interesting spellings and substitutions.
    I recommend a workshop with Tim. Nutty and knowledgeable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would have been fun - he has quite a following on Periscope and a bit of a thing about Giffin Grips I think. I look forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna.......There was some conversation about Griffin Grips!
    My photos are going to be a while, as the computer I work on is showing it's age.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.