Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday With Sun?

Monday is for mugs!  I seem to have inadvertently started a collection of what I call SIPPERS.They all hold about four to five ounces.  Just the right size for a bit of whisky or brandy.

The best collections are the ones that happen on their own.   


Although it has not been terribly warm the crocuses have begun blooming.  I can only assume that spring is on the way.


We may be able to do a bit of yard work this afternoon.  That's if we have the energy to do anything after braving the Monday Market!

As always, thanks for stopping by..........*s*

5 comments:

  1. Small cups are wonderful and you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele...I never thought a small size could by so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some for sipping whiskey and some for sipping espresso. It just now occurs to me that they are interchangeable. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori.....You are not alone. I think it was a year before I woke up to the fact that whisky sippers and my tests were the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now if I was able to drink alcohol (allergies) the sippers would be great. love your purple crocus.. our white autumn flowering ones are blooming :>)

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.