Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Mug (lets)

I seem to be gathering a nice little collection of mini mugs.  They can be called whisky sippers but they do have many other uses.  They make wonderful little tasting cups when I am cooking; it's much easier than waiting for something to cool on a spoon.


I bought the rainbow cat by Aki at our last Christmas Sale at the South County Art Association.  The Hayne Bayless cup came from Pots on Wheels at NCECA in Providence.  The Barbara Donovan cup was from a fund raiser she did.  The Jay Lacoutur cup was also purchased at a Christmas sale, many years ago.

(Edited:  I originally said the Hayne Bayless cup was by Harris Deller.  The cup show is on at http://charliecummingsgallery.com.  Check it out!

It's supposed to get sunny today; I'll believe it when I see it!

My computer is being strange again...........We'll see, grasshopper.......we'll see..........

As always, thanks for stopping by..........*s*

2 comments:

  1. When I saw your cups on fb I recognized Hayne's cup, we have a few of his pieces. Love his work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your cups on fb I recognized Hayne's cup, we have a few of his pieces. Love his work!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.