Friday, June 19, 2015

We Painted The Cat!

NO!  Not that cat!


This one.  I got this at some secondhand shop several years ago.  It doesn't look too bad in the photo, just a nice white cat.  You have to see it in person to truly appreciate the pearlescent effect!


 I wanted a black cast iron cat made from this mold.  When I saw this I realized a can of barbecue black would do the trick!  Now he can sit in the garden among the flowers!


This is not a snap dragon but a Snap Godzilla!   I stuck his head on the stick to get it out of the way, then thought, "Hmmmmm, I know of someone in blogland who would appreciate this!" So this one is for you,   Gary

Have a great week end where ever you are in the world!

As always, thanks for stopping by...............*s*

10 comments:

  1. oh I kind of liked the cat white, oh well, what kind of plants is your cat standing in? I never got your address to send the seeds ? if you sent it I accidentally deleted so please send again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda.....As I said, it looks better in the picture than it is in actuality! I'll send you an email today.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Suzi,
    Love your cat transformation; looks good in your lush garden.
    Enjoy a happy weekend.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette....I like the way the black shows up against the flowers. We're having an off and on rainy weekend. Have you gotten any rain recently?
      Happy weekend.

      Delete
    2. Yes we did, twice in the last days. Some severe weather with power outage and lots of fallen trees here in town... We had no damage. Hugs to you!

      Delete
    3. Glad there was no damage. I think we are getting some of the same storm today!

      Delete
  3. Amazing how the black paint transformed the personality of the cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele....I think of paint as the Great Transformer!

      Delete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.