Sunday, March 1, 2015

Really? More Snow? Really!

HAPPY MARCH 1. 2015



More snow is coming!  Aren't we supposed to be seeing signs of spring?  The sun is moving, or rather the earth is moving, so that the early sun hits to tree tops outside my southern windows.

Daylight Savings begins next Sunday!  Just when we were getting brighter earlier dawns!   At least it will be staying light late enough for us to start doing dinner outside on the grill.

Things are getting warmer.  It was 68 in my studio yesterday, without the heat going.  We blocked a small area off well enough that I have been able to use it all winter, barring a few extra cold days.  It's much nicer than having to move stuff upstairs!

I've been making shot  glasses or cups  for an exchange we are doing at NCECA.  It's practically in my back yard so I will be there.  Is anyone else going?

Enjoy the week ahead.

As always, thanks for stopping by.........*s*

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love starry rabbit with birdy, as well as froggy with stars and flowers! They are gorgeous! Enjoy NCECA! Not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot, I just saw them on FB, and I am sorry, I didn't see his ears, on the one lying down, the second rabbit/hare. No frog at all!

      Delete
    2. yes, more snow snow snow....and I have never really figured out what NCECA is, actually, or paid attn. to it....

      Delete
    3. Hi Barb....You figured it out! I guess it's a bunny in flower camo!
      NCECA is an experiment for me. I don't generally do crowds at all well, but I made the commitment early on so I feel bound to do some of it!
      We'll see, Grasshopper..........we'll see.

      Delete
  2. Hi Gary....Six inches this morning! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
    NCECA is an unknown thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more snow! Yes to grilling and longer days -- more green!
    I think doing NCECA in small doses would be fun -- so much inspiration. Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy....I have toes crossed that it will continue to get warmer.
      The nice thing about going to NCECA with it so close, is that I can decide how much I want to do.

      Delete
  4. While you’re worrying about more snow we are worrying about tornados this week. Weird how it all goes.
    Have fun at NCECA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori....Tornadoes! Good heavens; I find them right up there with earthquakes on the scary scale!

      Delete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.