Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Mug


This is the prototype mug I made back when I became slightly nauseated at the mawkish sayings that were appearing on mugs and other items.  This one reads Scratch One Sweet Bird of Youth!  Yes, that is a bird in his/her mouth.  I don't think I have any Catch the Bluebird of Happiness around.  You can use your imagination for that one!


Reactions were always at the extreme, either people thought it was hysterical or that I was a severely cynical person for making these!

A Happy Birthday shout out to Meesh (a.k.a. Michele Hastings)!  Have a great day or week, because birthdays should be celebrated over several days!

Enjoy your day.

As always, thanks for stopping by...........*s*

15 comments:

  1. oh I am glad you posted this one without the flower, I love it but I didn't notice the bird in the mouth, that's nature though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda.....One reason my cats are all indoor guys!

      Delete
  2. Yes, do give your fans a surprise, one way or another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Suzi,
    A perfect mug about life's reality!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Gary....I have never made any claims of normalcy!

      Delete
  5. Being a long time cat owner/ lover of cats, I soooo get this mug! It is what it is, cats bite the heads off birds and leave them at the door as a gift offering. I much prefer this to an I heart NY mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey....Thanks, and if you throw the little corpse out without the proper praise they will bring you more!

      Delete
  6. Hi Cheri...One of my guys like to take flowers out of the vase and play with them....annoying, but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we think it’s hysterically cynical?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori....Absolutely! Finest reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Haha! Sometimes you're the cat and sometimes you're the bird :) Thats life!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.