Sunday, November 10, 2013

Woke Up


Got out of bed and....realized that I never did a post last night for Mud Colony!

I've been working on some cupcake stands with different feet.  This came from making a cupcake stand. for someone to give to her husband on his birthday.  They aren't big cake eaters, but one cupcake seems so mingy, so we came up with the idea of presentation being the big deal.

I decorate them to look like a circus wagon.  Cupcakes need color!



There is just time for me to get this over to Mud Colony!  Take a look...it ends December 5.

Enjoy the day, and, as always, thanks for stopping by...........*s*

16 comments:

  1. it looks like it will runaway with the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele...It's so nice when other potters get it!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful feet....you do come up with some really clever ideas. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corrine.....Thanks......a foot can be xeen in many different ways!

      Delete
  3. at first glance I thought it was a stool to sit on in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Suzi,
    In a way it's a good sign; means you slept well.
    What a great idea for displaying those cupcakes in a different and better way.
    Hugs to you and happy week ahead.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette.....Thanks. Cupcakes are cute so I think they should have a cute presentation!

      Delete
  5. Cute idea. Cupcakes usually do grow legs in this house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith....Ah...so that's why they disappear so quickly!

      Delete
  6. that is SO DANG smart, now I wanna put feet on things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary....Go for it! I can't be the first one to have though of this. Your work would take to feet like the proverbial duck!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi Midori....Thanks; it's fun to try new approaches!

      Delete
  8. How creative you are! I just love this. I have to go to the other site and see what else your doing.
    I do hate I could not bring my kiln with me when I moved out here.
    Always love coming by your site
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie....Thanks for stopping by. There's generally something going on here.

      Delete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.