Monday, December 31, 2012

On The Seventh Day

Of Christmas,
My true love gave to me 
Seven colorful socks


Six laughing cows


Five gold fish


And...............

Yes, I do like crazy socks.....these are just a few of what's in my drawer.

I always think my cow creamers look like they are singing or laughing.

The fish are swimming under the leaf mesh and a thin layer of ice.  I think the ice makes them clearer and easier to photograph.

More tomorrow; in the meantime....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

As always, thanks for stopping by.........*s*

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! 2013- gosh who would have thought..... love the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of (and making) a "colorful" for a post tomorrow, those look like warm socks and glad to see the fish are swimming comfortably under their winter habitat. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I have my crazy socks on right now! Toasty toes to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Suzi,
    You have some humor! Love your laughing cows and the way you write about your socks and gold fish... Funny. Enjoy your brand new year and make a picture of your FIRST WORN SOCKS in 2013.
    Hugs to you and have a Happy 2013 in good health.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meredith.....I'm still trying to figure out where 2012 went...that was FAST!

    Hi Linda....The fish were frustrated because small debris on top of the ice looked like food they couldn't reach!

    Hi Sandy...Toasty indeed!

    Hi Mariette....I love giving my readers something to smile about.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t allow anonymous postings, but otherwise talk to me. I love to hear from you.